Security Features—Business & Personal Checks
Giving You Peace of Mind and Financial Security
Whether you’re looking to protect the finances of your business or your personal accounts, CheckAdvantage provides top-notch security features on every check we print.
Statistics show around 1 out of every 20 adults has been the victim of some sort of identity theft or fraud. We know how important safety is to you, which is why we do everything we can to keep your information and your assets safe.
The security features listed on our personal, laser and 3-per-page business checks include:
- (1) MP Logo: Placed
next to the signature line, MP stands for microprinting, which is an
anti-counterfeiting technique involving text that is too small for the
human eye to read.
- (2) Padlock Icon: Indicates
a minimum of three security features on checks and is a registered
trademark of the Check Payment Systems Association (CPSA).
- (3) Microprinting: Used
on the signature line of our personal checks, the border on our 3-per-page
manual business checks, and found on the signature line of our laser
- (4) Invisible Fluorescent
Fibers: These special yellow fibers are only visible under an
- (5) Security Screen: Printed
on the back of each check, text reading “Original Document” and listing
security features will not photocopy clearly in order to prevent fraud.
- (6) Heat Sensitive Icon: Laser business checks only
To act as a further safeguard, our personal checks include a security warning, found next to the padlock icon. This tells would-be counterfeiters that the document contains safety features.
For our laser checks and 3-per-page business checks, we fend off counterfeiters in a similar way with a warning band found on the border of each check.
Regardless of whether you’re using personal or business checks, CheckAdvantage prints on premium paper to ensure your finances are secure. Features include:
- UV Dull base-sheet: Easy to distinguish from typical printer paper when placed under a UV light.
- SecurLaser: Surface treatment applied to both sides to maximize toner adhesion. Guarantees readability of magnetic ink used to print the MICR line.
- Full Chemical Reactivity: Paper reacts to bleach, acids, and alkalis, as well as polar and non-polar solvents.
For even more security, add EZ Shield fraud and identity theft protection to feel completely worry-free. Select this option in your shopping cart during checkout!